Bacon Potato Catfish Casseroles
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 12 ounces lean smoked bacon
- 14 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon blackened Seafood Magic, divided OR seasoning of your
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 350˚F
FRY bacon until crisp and crumble. Place hash
browns in paper towels and remove excess moisture.
- MIX bacon, hash browns, ¾ cup cheddar cheese, 2 teaspoons Seafood Magic
seasoning, parsley, salt and pepper.
- PLACE one catfish fillet in each ramekin. Season the 4 fillets using 1
teaspoon of Seafood Magic. Lightly press potato mixture on each fillet,
mounding in the middle. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- BAKE 15-20 minutes or until done.
- GARNISH with a dollop of cream cheese and green onions.
Recipe and photo courtesy of US Catfish.