Cajun Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless & skinless, pounded to 1/2” thickness
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 10 oz fresh spinach leaves
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & diced
- 3 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- 12 slices bacon
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, garlic
and jalapenos. Sauté until garlic starts to brown.
- Reduce heat to
medium-low, add spinach leaves and sauté until wilted.
- Add 1 tsp Slap Ya
Mama Original Blend Seasoning, pepper jack cheese and sour cream.
Stirring continuously, cook mixture until cheese is melted.
- On a
clean surface, lay chicken breasts flat and season with the remaining 2
tsp of Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning.
- Spoon a little spinach
mixture onto each breast. Roll up each breast with spinach mixture
inside and wrap each breast with 2 or 3 slices of bacon, securing the
ends with a toothpick.
- Arrange breast on a baking dish. Bake
uncovered at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Then set oven to broil and
broil for 10 minutes or until bacon is browned.
- Remove toothpicks, slice
into medallions or serve whole and enjoy!
Recipe Source: Slap Ya Mama