Peanut Butter Fudge, Using Only Two Ingredients!
Yes! You can make this delicious peanut butter fudge using
just 2 ingredients! It's so simple and easy! You can use either
creamy peanut butter, or the type with peanuts. I used creamy.
For the frosting, there are several possibilities, but I used
vanilla. You could use chocolate frosting, or whatever type of
frosting you think would pair well with the peanut butter. This
fudge is a soft fudge.
- 1 jar of peanut butter - 16
- 1 container of frosting - 16 ounces
- Line a baking pan with wax paper. Use enough to cover the bottom
and the sides. (I used a 9x9 baking pan)
- Heat the frosting in the
microwave for one minute. (I just used the container it was in, but
you can put it in a bowl to heat it.)
- Add the heated frosting to a mixing bowl.
- Heat the peanut butter for one minute, or a little more, it
depends on the microwave. ( Again, I used the container it was in,
but you can use a bowl.)
- Pour in the bowl with the frosting and mix it all together very
- Pour into the baking pan and level the mixture out.
- Place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Once ready, just take the sides of the wax paper and lift the
whole thing out and place on counter or cutting board. Cut into
squares. (I used a pizza cutter which made it pretty easy!)
- Eat and enjoy!
Cajun Recipes Page 1