- 1 1/2 ts Yeast, active dry
- 1 tb Sugar
- 1/2 tb Parmesan, fresh/grated
- 1/2 ts Garlic paste
- 1/2 ts Garlic powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/2 ts Sweet basil
- 2 c + 1T White bread flour
- 3/4 c Water
- 3/4 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine
- Grate your own fresh
parmesan cheese. Pre-ground cheeses often have salt in them.
t finely-chopped or pressed garlic may be substituted for paste.
- Use regular or rapid bake cycles.
- 1 1/2 ts Yeast, active dry - or -
3/4 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine
Makes 1 loaf of garlic bread.
Bread Machine Recipes