Cinco De Mayo Bread
- 1 c Corn meal
- 1 c Water
- 1 tb Olive oil
- 1 tb Sugar
- 1 ts Salt
- 1/2 c Creamed corn
- 1/2 tb Jalapeno peppers, "
- 1/4 c Green chilies, canned/diced
- 2 ts Cilantro
- 2 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine
- 3 c White bread flour
- 3 ts Yeast, active dry
- Served with chili, this lightly textured loaf will convince you never to
back to plain corn bread again!
- Success Hints: Drain canned
chilies and jalapeno peppers well. Be careful! Jalapeno and chili juice
- This recipe can be used with regular and rapid bake
cycles. 3 ts Yeast, active dry - or - 2 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine
Makes 1 Loaf of Cinco De Mayo Bread.
Bread Machine Recipes"