Cajun Spice Bread
- 1 1/2 tb Cajun spice blend
- 1 1/8 c Water
- 1 tb Tomato paste
- 1 ts Onion paste
- 1 ts Salt
- 1/2 ts Parsley flakes
- 2 tb Butter
- 2 tb Dry milk
- 2 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine
- 3 c White bread flour
- 3 ts Yeast, active dry
- This is not a shy little bread to quench the fire of jambalaya or your
- This is a bread with legs - bread that will
get up and dance to Zydeco music all by itself!
- The Cajun spice
mix promises to send a wake-up call to your taste buds when you serve it
with a salad or red beans and rice.
- Hints: 1/4 t onion powder
may be substituted for onion paste. Use regular or rapid bake cycle. 3
ts Yeast, active dry - or - 2 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine.
Makes 1 Loaf of bread.
Bread Machine Recipes