- 6 eggs
- Salt and freshly milled white pepper
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons chopped marjoram
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons of mixture of olive oil and melted butter
- Preheat broiler.
- Beat eggs with 3/4 teaspoon salt and white
pepper to taste. Stir in cheeses, marjoram and garlic.
- Heat oil
and butter in 8- or 10-inch skillet. Add egg mixture and lower heat.
Cook until set, about 12 minutes, then brown 4-6 inches under broiler.
- When done, slide frittata onto a plate.
Serves 6 - 2
grams carb per serving.
Atkins Diet Recipes