Hot Crab Casserole
- 1 lb. crab meat (preferably lump)
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt/pepper/garlic to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Old Bay seasoning (optional)
- Soften cream cheese. Beat with sour cream until very smooth. Add
mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and blend well.
- Fold in crab meat (be careful with this if you're using lump - you don't
want to break up the lumps!).
- Place in a 2-1/2 qt. casserole
dish. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350ºF.
- Remove from oven
and stir. Sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven for another 10
Serves 6. 4 carbs per serving.
Atkins Diet Recipes