- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts OR
- 4 split fryer breasts - skinned.
- 1 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Twin
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 4 Tablespoons Gin
- Melt the butter and sauté the chicken until browned. Transfer to
- Cook onion until soft. Purée the remaining
ingredients together then add to pan, heat through, pour over chicken
and cover dish.
- Bake at 350ºF 15-20 minutes for boneless breasts
and 30-40 minutes for bone-in split breasts.
Serves 4. Less than
1 gram per serving.
Atkins Diet Recipes