Smothered Pork Chops
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot (or 1/2 Tablespoon not/Starch)
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) Beef Broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 6 Pork Chops, 1/2" thick (center cut or boneless)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Mix arrowroot (or not/Starch), broth and pepper.
- Melt butter in
skillet and sauté chops, cooking until browned. Remove chops and set
- Lower skillet heat a bit and add onion (add extra butter
if needed) and cook until tender-crisp. Add broth mixture.
until mixture boils and thickens, stirring. Return chops to skillet.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
6. 2 grams per serving.
Atkins Diet Recipes