Bacon and Double Cheese Quiche
- 10 strips Bacon
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded White Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium skillet, cook bacon over medium
heat until crisp (Approximately 8-10 minutes). Transfer to paper towel
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream,
water, thyme and pepper. Pour into greased pie dish.
bacon. Sprinkle the egg mixture with the bacon, Gruyere cheese and
- Bake until golden and custard is set, (about 30
minutes.) Allow to cook 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
6 servings - 2 carbs per serving.
Atkins Diet Recipes