Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (or garlic powder to taste)
- 5-6 pkts Splenda® (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar Twin®
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke®
- In a small saucepan, combine onion, vinegar, mustard, celery seed,
garlic, sweeteners and Liquid Smoke.
- Bring to boiling. Reduce
heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce
reaches desired consistency.
- Remove from heat. Spoon over
grilled or broiled beef, pork or chicken.
Makes approx 1 Cup
Sauce. 2 grams carb per Tablespoon.
Atkins Diet Recipes