This crawfish dip is great for dipping veggies, or serving on crackers.
Filled with crawfish tail meat, seasoned and bursting with flavor.
You can usually find crawfish tail meat already peeled in the
grocery store, or you can use any leftover tail meat from a crawfish
If crawfish is not available in your area, I'm sure shrimp
would work very well in this recipe.
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2-3 T. flour
- 1 lb. Louisiana crawfish tail meat
- 8-oz. can sliced
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper to
taste12 oz. sour cream
- Melt butter or margarine and sauté’ green onions until tender. Stir in
crawfish tail meat and flour.
- Add mushrooms and parsley.
with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sour cream and stir until well
- Simmer approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve in a chafing
dish with party crackers.
Recipe courtesy of
Promotion and Research Board and Donald Dartez, used with permission.