Catfish and Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
If you like catfish, shrimp and mushrooms, you will just love this
recipe. Mushrooms stuffed with catfish, shrimp and a zesty bread
- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and flaked
- 1/2 cup
1 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- 3/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces small
shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh button mushrooms,
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in bowl and stir well to
- Spoon catfish mixture into mushrooms; place stuffed
mushrooms onto baking sheet.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until
- Garnish with thyme leaves.
- Serve warm.
Recipe serves 4-6.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of U.S.
Catfish Used with permission.