- 1 lb Sea bass; diced in 1/4" pcs.
- 3/4 c Lime juice, freshly
- 2 Tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 Onion; chopped
- 2 Serrano chilies; seeded, diced
- 1/8 ts Ground oregano
- 1 tb Olive
- 1 c Clam juice
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl place the sea bass and the lime juice. Gently toss them
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 12 hours.
- Place the marinated fish in a colander and let it drain for 1 hour.
- In another medium bowl place the remainder of the ingredients
and mix them together.
- Add the fish and gently mix it in.
- Chill the ceviche for 2 hours.