Cajun Style Chicken Nuggets
1 Env. Onion Soup Mix, or onion-mushroom soup mix
1/2 c Plain Dry
1 1/2 ts Chili Powder
1 ts Ground Cumin
1 ts Thyme
1/4 ts Red Pepper
2 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts cut into
- In large bowl, combine onion recipe soup mix, bread crumbs, chili
powder, cumin, thyme and pepper.
- Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture,
- In large skillet, heat 1/2-inch oil and cook
chicken over medium heat, turning once, until done; drain on paper
- Serve warm and if desired with assorted mustards.
- Prepare chicken as above.
- In 13 x
9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken, then drizzle with 2 to 3 T oil.
- Heat uncovered at High (Full Power) 6 minutes or until chicken is
done, rearranging chicken once; drain on paper towels.
- Serve as
Makes about 5 dozen nuggets.