Bye Bye Birdy Curry Dip
- 2 c Water
- 1 1/2 ts Lemon Juice
- 1 Medium Granny Smith Apple
- 1 c Celery, Finely Diced
- 3/4 c Fresh Pineapple,
- 8 1/4 oz Pineapple, Crushed, Drained
- 2 ts Curry Powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Black Pepper
- 1/2 c Cashews, Chopped
- 1/4 c
Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- Mix the water and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Slice the Granny
Smith apple and put the slices into the lemon water to soak. Set aside.
- Put the mayonnaise into a serving bowl and add the celery,
pineapple, curry powder, salt and pepper and blend well. Fold in the
- Remove the apple slices from the lemon water and dice.
Stir into the mixture and then stir in the Gorgonzola cheese, blending
- Cover and chill.
Makes about 2 cups of dip.
SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Pita Triangles, Bread Chunks, Radishes, Scallions,
Turnips, Bell Peppers