Buffalo Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 6 tb Butter or margarine
- 1/4 c Hot pepper sauce
- Vegetable oil
- 18 Chicken wings, disjointed,-tips discarded
- 1/4 lb Blue cheese, Roquefort or-Gorgonzola
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c Sour cream
- 1 tb Lemon juice
- 1 tb Wine vinegar
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add hot sauce & remove from the
- In large frying pan or deep-fat fryer, heat 1" of oil to
- ry wings in batches w/o crowding until golden brown, 12 1/2
- Drain on paper towels.
- Brush wings with spicy butter &
serve warm with Blue Cheese dipping sauce.
BLUE CHEESE DIPPING
- In small bowl, mash the blue cheese, leaving some small
lumps. Whisk in the mayonnaise until blended.
- Add the remaining
ingredients & whisk to blend well. Cover & refrigerate until serving
- These spicy hot wings with cool, creamy dip are all the
rage. Serve with plenty of ice-cold beer.
Prep: 10 minutes Cook:
35 minutes Yields: 36 mini-drumsticks