Broccoli and Mushroom Dip
- 2 c Broccoli, Chopped
- 1 tb Vegetable Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/4 lb Mushrooms, Chopped
- 3/4 c Cottage Cheese, Low
- 1/4 c Yogurt, Low Fat Plain
- 1 pn Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Cook broccoli just until tender-crisp, (3 minutes). Drain and put under
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add
garlic, onion and mushrooms and cook, until onion is tender. Set aside.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt; season with salt
and pepper to taste. Process just until mixed.
- Cover and
Makes 2-1/2 cups.