Angel of Death Cheese Spread
A recipe for Angel of Death Cheese Spread. To make this cheese spread
you need Gorgonzola cheese or Blue cheese, ricotta, and more.
- 1 lb Gorgonzola or Bleu Cheese
- 1 lb Ricotta cheese
- 2 Cloves
- 1 c Chopped walnuts
- 4 Fresh sage leaves
- salt to
- cheese cloth
- Chop garlic. Add to 1/4 C of water in a small saucepan. Reduce to 2
- Beat cheeses together. Add garlic mixture and salt,
- In a double layer of cheesecloth - put sage leaves in
a pattern in the center. Sprinkle nuts on top. Put cheese mixture on top
of nuts. Gather cheesecloth and form into a ball. Tie together.
- Put the cheese ball in a strainer over a dish and let sit in the fridge
overnight to drain.
- Unwrap and serve!