- 1/2 c Soy Sauce
- 2 tb Lemon Juice
- 2 tb Sugar
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/2 ts Ginger (Ground)
- 2 tb Vegetable Oil
- 1 ts Sesame
- 1 lb Beef Sirloin (Fine Chopped)
- 2 Green Onions (Fine
- In a 9x5 inch loaf pan, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger,
oil, sesame seeds and onion.
- Thread beef on 18 to 20 six inch
bamboo skewers, pushing the skewer in and out as though sewing.
- Place skewered meat in marinade, turn to coat all sides. Cover and
refrigerate 4 hours; drain.
- Arrange on broiler pan and broil 5
to 8 inches from heating element. Broil 1.5 to 2 minutes; turn to broil
1 minute longer.
- Serve hot.