Bean Dip a La Dr. Pepper
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans, Drain
- 3 tb Tomato Paste
- 2 tb Oil
- 1/4 ts Black Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 c Dr.
- 4 oz Can Green Chilies, Drained
- 1 ts Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 c Sharp Cheddar, Shredded
- Crisp Chopped Bacon
- Combine all ingredients except the last 2 in saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Pour into blender or electric mixer; add cheese. Blend on high
speed until well mixed.
- Pour into warmer dish; cover with bacon.
Serve with chips, crackers.
Source: Cookin' with Dr. Pepper.