Bay Scallop Seviche
This Bay Scallop Seviche recipe uses ground cumin, bay scallops,
tomatoes, cilantro and more. Serve this Serviche as an appetizer.
- 1 1/2 ts Ground cumin
- 1 c Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c Fresh orange
- 2 lb Bay scallops
- 1 Hot red chili pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 c Red onion, finely chopped
- 3 Ripe plum tomatoes seeded & chopped
- 1 Red pepper; seeded & chopped
- 3 Scallions; chopped
- 1 c Cilantro,
- 1 Lime; sliced, for garnish
- Stir the cumin into the lime and orange juices and pour over the
- Stir in the chopped chili pepper and red onion. Cover
and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, drain
the scallops and mix with the chopped tomatoes, sweet pepper, scallions
- Garnish with the slices of lime.