Bar Cheeze a la Win Shooter's
This Bar Cheeze a la Win Shooter's Recipe- Appetizer Recipe uses
Velveeta cheese, onion juice, Tabasco sauce and more. It will keep well
in the freezer up to six months.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese; (no substitute
- 1/2 lb Unsalted butter at
- 8 oz Pkg cream cheese; softened
- 5 oz Bottle prepared
- 1/4 Melted and strained bacon grease
- 2 pt Onion juice
- 1/8 pt Tabasco hot red pepper sauce
- Few drops of red and yellow
- Place all ingredients in top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. The mixture will look
coarse in texture.
- For best results put it through blender;
using on/off speed on high for two or three minutes until satiny smooth.
- If you do not have a blender; use electric mixer on high speed,
beating until smooth.
- Pour into refrigerator containers.
well up to four or five weeks if tightly covered and refrigerated.
Freezes well up to six months.
Makes about a quart, which won't