Baked Sweet Red & Yellow Pepper Wedges
A recipe for Baked Sweet Red and Yellow Pepper Wedges. You need sweet
red peppers, sweet yellow peppers, tomatoes, and more. Bake and serve as
- 2 md Size sweet red peppers
- 2 md Size sweet yellow pepper
- 1 md
Size onion fine chopped
- 1 cn (28-oz) crushed tomatoes-well drained
- 1/4 c Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 c + 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tb
- 4 Clove garlic fine chopped
- 1 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 1/4 c Fresh bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Trim tops off peppers; discard stems and finely chop tops. Cut each
pepper lengthwise into sixths.
- Place wedges, cut side up, in
oiled pan; set aside.
- Combine pepper tops, onion, tomatoes,
parsley, the 1/ 4 cup olive oil, pine nuts, garlic, salt and pepper in
medium size bowl.
- Spoon equal amounts of mixture into each of
the pepper wedges.
- Bake wedges in preheated oven at 375 degrees
for 25-30 minutes or until just tender.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs
and remaining 2 tablespoon oil over all.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.