Baked Potato Chips
Baked Potato Chips Appetizers Recipe uses red boiling potatoes,
sliced about the thickness of a potato chip, butter and more. Bake in a
oven for about 7 to 9 minutes.
- 3 1/2 lb Red Boiling Potatoes, or white boiling potatoes, cut
crosswise into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 6 tb Butter - melted (3/4 stick)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Position racks in upper and lower third of oven and preheat to 500 F.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets. Arrange potato slices in single
layer on prepared baking sheets.
- Brush generously with butter.
Bake 7 minutes.
- Switch pan positions and continue baking until
potatoes are crisp and browned around edges, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Transfer to heated platter. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground
- Serve immediately.