Bacon Roll Ups
This Bacon Roll Ups Appetizers Recipe uses bacon, cream cheese, and
more, then rolled up and baked in an oven for about 30 minutes and
served as an appetizer.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 (8 ounce) package
cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each slice of
white bread in half horizontally. Spread with cream cheese.
- Tightly roll each piece of bread with half a piece of bacon. The bacon
should be on the outside of the bread. Secure with toothpicks.
- Arrange roll ups in a single layer on a medium baking dish.
- Bake in the
preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bacon is no longer pink and bread is