Bacon Artichoke Bundles
This Bacon Artichoke Bundles Appetizers Recipe uses 1 lb bacon,
marinated artichoke hearts, and more to serve as a tempting appetizer.
- 1 lb Bacon
- 3 Jars marinated artichoke hearts; drained
- 1 Jar
spicy brown mustard
- Slice strips of bacon in half crosswise. Spread one side of bacon with a
thin layer of mustard.
- Drain artichoke hearts thoroughly and
place one piece of artichoke at one end of bacon. (If artichoke hearts
are too large, they may be sliced in half before wrapping in bacon.)
- Roll and secure with a wooden toothpick. Place rolled bacon strips
on a broiler pan, making sure they do not touch each other.
in a 375 degree oven for 30-45 minutes, turning once, until bacon is
cooked. (This may be done early in the day.) Drain on paper towels and
refrigerate until serving time.
- Reheat on baking sheet at 350
degrees for 10 minutes or until hot.
Source: "Teasers and
Appeasers", an Hors d' Oeuvre cookbook.