Bacon and Smoked Oysters
This Bacon and Smoked Oysters Appetizers Recipe uses bacon strips,
smoked oysters, garlic, and more then served as an appetizer.
- 2 cans Smoked oysters
- 1/4 c Light vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 40 Round wooden toothpicks
- 3 tb Garlic, minced
- Cut bacon strips in thirds.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each oyster
and place a toothpick through to hold it in place.
- In a medium
skillet, heat oil, and add garlic.
- Cook wrapped oysters in oil
until bacon is crisp.
- Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel