Baby Pear Tomatoes and Brie
This Baby Pear Tomatoes and Brie recipe uses baby pear tomatoes,
round brie cheese, basil and more to make a tempting appetizer.
- 4 1/2 oz Round Brie cheese
- Coarsely cracked black pepper
- 7 oz
Baby pear tomatoes (red and yellow)
- 1 To 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh herbs
(choose from basil, oregano, marjoram)
- Fresh herb sprigs savory,
dill, or a combination of them
- Sliced French bread
- Generously line a 9 inch microwave-safe pie plate or quiche dish with
fresh herb sprigs. Place cheese over herbs in dish.
- Using the
tip of a paring knife, score top of the cheese in a diamond pattern.
Generously top cheese with black pepper.
- Micro-cook, uncovered,
on 100% power (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or till cheese just starts to
- Arrange tomatoes around cheese. Sprinkle cheese and
tomatoes with snipped herbs. Cook on high 1 minutes more or till
tomatoes are warm.
- Cut cheese into wedges; serve with tomatoes
Makes 4 to 6 appetizer servings.