An unusual but good recipe for Aztec Pyramid Avocado Dip using
avocados, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, etc. Made to look like an Aztec
- 3 Avocados
- 1 c Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 c Sour Cream
- 1 1/3
oz Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 Pkg
- 2 c Cheddar, Sharp, Shredded
- 3 c
Fresh Tomatoes, Fine Chopped
- 5 Green Onions, Sliced, Use All
- 1/2 c
Black Olives, Sliced
- 2 tb Lemon Juice
- LAYER 1: (Bottom) Mash the avocados and blend in the lemon juice, mixing
well, and spread evenly in a bowl or on a serving plate to the edges of
- LAYER 2: Beat the cream cheese until smooth and
creamy. Blend in the sour cream, mixing well, and blend in the taco
seasoning, blending well. Spread over the avocado layer.
- LAYER 3:
Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
4: Distribute the tomatoes over the cheddar cheese layer.
5: Spread the green onions over the tomato layer.
- LAYER 6: Top
with the black olives.
- Serve at room temperature.
about 10 1/2 cups of dip.
SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Tortilla Chips,
Bell peppers, Lobster, Jicama.
From: Syd's Cookbook.