Artichoke Bottoms with Bay Scallops
This Artichoke Bottoms with Bay Scallops recipe is made with
artichoke bottoms, Bay Scallops and more and served as a appetizer.
- 28 oz Artichoke bottoms, drained
- 3/4 lb Bay scallops, washed
c Bread crumbs, fresh, fine
- 3 tb Parsley, fresh, minced
- 1/2 ts
- 1/4 c Celery, minced
- 2 Garlic, cloves, minced
- Canola oil for brushing on grill rack
- Prepare grill.
- Mix scallops, bread crumbs, parsley, tarragon,
celery and garlic in a bowl. Gently mound filling into artichoke
- When coals are hot, set artichokes on grill rack,
brushed with oil, about 4 to 6 inches from heat source. Cover grill.
- Cook stuffed artichokes for about 3 minutes or until scallops are
- Using a long-handled spatula, transfer artichoke bottoms
to serving dish.
- Serve hot.