Artichoke Spinach Dip
This Artichoke Spinach Dip made from artichokes, spinach, and more,
and served as a dip.
- 1 1/2 oz Jar Artichokes Drained
- 10 oz Bag Spinach
- 3/4 c
- 3 tb Lemon Juice
- 1/2 ts Grated Lemon Rind
- 1 Tabasco
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Prepare a day in advance.
- Chop artichoke hearts in food processor
fitted with steel blade. Set aside.
- Wash spinach well. Blanch in
boiling water; drain; squeeze dry and chop in food processor.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts and remaining ingredients and process just
until blended. Serve with vegetable sticks.
Yield 2 1/2 cups.
From: Syd's Cookbook.