Artichoke Squares #2
This recipe for Artichoke Squares # 2, uses a can of artichokes,
eggs, onion and more. Cut into squares and serve as an appetizer.
- 2 Tb. olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained, trimmed, and chopped
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 lb Swiss or sharp Cheddar cheese
tsp dry or 2 Tb. fresh minced parsley
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash Tabasco
- Heat oil in skillet, and saute onion and garlic until soft and
translucent but not brown.
- Beat eggs in bowl; add chopped
artichoke hearts. Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Pour into 7 x 11
baking dish. Bake 25-30 min. at 325 degrees until set.
- Let cool before
cutting into squares.