Creole White Bean Soup Recipe
1/2 c Minced onion
1/2 c Minced celery
1/4 c Chopped bell pepper
2 T Butter or margarine
1 1/2 lb Ham,1" cubes
1 lb Smoked sausage,1/2" slices
1 cn Tomato sauce(8oz)
2 cn Navy white beans w/bacon(16oz)
4 c Water
1. In large saucepan, cook onion, celery and bell pepper in butter
2. Add ham and tomato sauce; simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
3. In separate saucepan, bring navy beans with bacon to boil.
4. Puree beans and their liquid in a food processor or blender; add to
5. Add the water; season to taste and simmer for 1 hour. Serve this
Creole white bean soup piping hot, with cornbread if desired.
This Creole White Bean Soup recipe is from our Creole recipes